Performance™ Uncased A Evaporator Coil
FEATURE : All Aluminum
- Made for upflow/downflow applications
- Durable, all aluminum coil design
VERTICAL A COIL DESIGN SUPPORTS SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- Uncased A coil design
- Corrosion-resistant, all aluminum coil
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
Thank you for considering Air Bourne Air Conditioning! We're a leading Houston air conditioning and heating company ready to provide you with the right solution for your specific needs.